The Million Balloon March Would Like To Thank Our 2013 Event Sponsors: THe Children's Chariot foundation, Hot Head Records Foundation, Mighty Kids DoSomething.Org Club, Ms Toya Tiffany/LTR Unlimited, DJ Hunid Racks, Naked Juice, Izze (by Pepsi), BBG BMX, Freestyle Force, Mass Motion Dance Academy & Bosma Dance Project, Boston's Chocolate Walking Tours ThePinkBlogger.Com, Sweet Tomatoes Pizza, Citizen's Bank, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc., HotHead Magazine, Granite LLC, Platinum Limos LLC, Liberty School Butterfly Farm & Gardens, The Chicken & Rice Guys, Boston Skyzone, TLZ Photography, Arts Boston...

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Beyonce Clears The Air On Those Ol' "Fake Pregnancy" Rumors!

0122_beyonce_inset
 
 
Ok, so the social media world has been causing much turbulence over Beyonce's s GQ photo shoot  -- with a whole lotta' people accusing the mag of retouching the her photos.
Courtesy of TMZ-
GQ's shared interview and video outtakes from the seemingly controversial spread ... and it looks like the singer's not trying to hide a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g from her fans and foes.

Here's an excerpt from the singers interview with the Men's mag that didn't make the issue -- the 31-year-old opens up about rumors that her pregnancy was fake:

"I felt like I kind of had to protect my mother, because when people made up the silliest rumor about me not really being pregnant, she was there when I went through all of those things. And my sister. They were very, very defensive. It's not personal to me, and it comes along with the job, but the lack of respect—people will just go too far sometimes."

And the Queen Bey's outlook on giving birth:

"When I gave birth, that was the first time I truly let go and surrendered. And it taught me how amazing that feels... giving birth made me realize the power of being a woman. I have so much more substance in my life. And expressing that excitement and that sensuality and the connection I have with my husband—I'm a lot more comfortable with that now. I actually feel like my child introduced me to myself."

No comments: