The Million Balloon March Would Like To Thank Our 2013 Event Sponsors: THe Children's Chariot foundation, Hot Head Records Foundation, Mighty Kids DoSomething.Org Club, Ms Toya Tiffany/LTR Unlimited, DJ Hunid Racks, Naked Juice, Izze (by Pepsi), BBG BMX, Freestyle Force, Mass Motion Dance Academy & Bosma Dance Project, Boston's Chocolate Walking Tours ThePinkBlogger.Com, Sweet Tomatoes Pizza, Citizen's Bank, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc., HotHead Magazine, Granite LLC, Platinum Limos LLC, Liberty School Butterfly Farm & Gardens, The Chicken & Rice Guys, Boston Skyzone, TLZ Photography, Arts Boston...

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Is Little Miss Miley Cyrus Now A Married Woman?...

miley cyrus mstars
 
(MStarz-)

Miley Cyrus may be now officially be a freshly married woman. The vibrant country singer landed the cover of "Cosmopolitan's" March 2013 issue and reveals that she once had a productive dating life, but now is happy it's over. The starlet accidentally reveals that she's happy to be married, "I know, right? I'm happy I don't have to date anymore though. All my friends are guys, so I hear the sh*t guys say about dating. One guy called me and said, 'Miley, I don't know what to do - this girl won't leave my house. It's 6:00 and I have a blind date at 6:30.' And I was like, 'I'm so happy I'm married, because you guys are cruel!' It's hard to find a good guy, and all girl know that guys don't think with their brains."

She tried to clean up her comment by talking about what her wedding would be like when they were "ready" saying, "I can't even get coffee without a million paparazzi following me, so I don't know why anyone think I'm going to have this huge, extravagant wedding. That is so not who I am...

Okaaaay..Go Miley;)

 

.

No comments: