The Million Balloon March Would Like To Thank Our 2013 Event Sponsors: THe Children's Chariot foundation, Hot Head Records Foundation, Mighty Kids DoSomething.Org Club, Ms Toya Tiffany/LTR Unlimited, DJ Hunid Racks, Naked Juice, Izze (by Pepsi), BBG BMX, Freestyle Force, Mass Motion Dance Academy & Bosma Dance Project, Boston's Chocolate Walking Tours ThePinkBlogger.Com, Sweet Tomatoes Pizza, Citizen's Bank, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc., HotHead Magazine, Granite LLC, Platinum Limos LLC, Liberty School Butterfly Farm & Gardens, The Chicken & Rice Guys, Boston Skyzone, TLZ Photography, Arts Boston...

Friday, January 11, 2013

Missed It? Watch Love & Hip Hop Season 3 Right Here!

Watch The Full First Episode of Love & Hip-Hop Season 3
***Now Airing In The Footer Of This Blog Site***

Lve And Hip Hop Season Three Premiere
 
Courtesy of VH1:

To celebrate the upcoming premiere the cast and over 400 guests gathered at NYC’s Kiss And Fly for a private screening and party.

Yandy Smith, Joe Budden, Tahiry Jose, Erica Mena, Rich Dollaz, Consequence, Jen the Pen, Raqi Thunda, Lore’l, Winter Ramos and Rashidah Ali were all in attendance. Olivia missed the festivities due to being in Italy, but Jennifer Williams from Basketball Wives made an appearance. We had one-on-one girl talk with Tahiry, Yandy and Winter.

Tahiry
On whether she’s still in love with Joe: “I love Joe as a person, as an individual. There’s no way shape or form that anybody can be with somebody for such a long time, especially in their most important parts of their lives, or stages of lives that you go through that you know, you don’t have certain people that become permanent fixtures in your life. Do I want to be with him? No.”

Yandy
On her relationship with Jim Jones and Chrissy: “I don’t have one. We went our separate ways. I’m super happy. Do you know the day that I quit I got pregnant that week, and we had been trying for a long time to have a baby? I never saw Jim as my end-all be-all because I was doing so many other things, but he was definitely a high priority…catering to his drama and fixing and doing damage control took up a lot of my time. It’s really good to sleep at night and have my phones on vibrate.”
Thoughts on Love And Hip Hop Atlanta: “... I love down Rasheeda, I love down Ariane, I love down Mimi, I love down Joseline.”

Winter
On life after resigning as Fabolous’s assistant: “I was Fab’s assistant for three years and I couldn’t see my life without working for him. Then when you stop you’re like, s—, there was a whole ‘nother world out here that I was missing because I’m so busy catering to him.”

Final words: “Love And Hip Hop is not about sleeping with hip-hop artists. Love and Hip Hop is — we can work in this music industry and love hip-hop as women and be in love with it just as much as if you’re in love with an artist who’s involved in it. As women, we get money too.”

No comments: