The Million Balloon March Would Like To Thank Our 2013 Event Sponsors: THe Children's Chariot foundation, Hot Head Records Foundation, Mighty Kids DoSomething.Org Club, Ms Toya Tiffany/LTR Unlimited, DJ Hunid Racks, Naked Juice, Izze (by Pepsi), BBG BMX, Freestyle Force, Mass Motion Dance Academy & Bosma Dance Project, Boston's Chocolate Walking Tours ThePinkBlogger.Com, Sweet Tomatoes Pizza, Citizen's Bank, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc., HotHead Magazine, Granite LLC, Platinum Limos LLC, Liberty School Butterfly Farm & Gardens, The Chicken & Rice Guys, Boston Skyzone, TLZ Photography, Arts Boston...

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Lauren London & Brandy on Wendy Williams! (Video)



(Vibe Vixen reports) -
Lauren London is the newest face of BET’s The Game and garnering long overdue attention in the acting world. Now playing lead character Kiera Whitaker, the 28-year-old Los Angeles native caught up with Cocoa Fab to discuss how she juggles being a mom to her three-year-old son Cameron and being on set. “It was challenging for me because I didn’t have 24/7 with him,” she said. “It’s just life for me, and I just do it…Women do it with three or four kids with no help at all. I’m blessed to have family that travels with me and help me with him.”

London, who will also appear in Baggage Claim later this year, also spoke about her unique family situation with rapper Lil Wayne. And while many believe a child with two separated and famous parents could be messy, London reassures her son has “peace and balance.”

WATCH BRANDY & LAUREN ON THE WENDY SHOW IN THE SITE HEADER ABOVE!

“Every situation is different, but I really want to create a peaceful environment for my child. I want him to know love and peace and balance. That’s so important to me. I have no reason to dislike anyone or to have any conflict because the most important thing for me is for him to be raised in a peaceful environment where things can be settled. For me, that was just important.”

Along her promo run, London stopped by The Wendy Williams Show where she further detailed her relationship with Weezy and gave an update about his health scare. “[No we're] no longer [together], great friends though,” she told the host. Later she said, “He’s great! His album comes out today. He’s really good.”