The Million Balloon March Would Like To Thank Our 2013 Event Sponsors: THe Children's Chariot foundation, Hot Head Records Foundation, Mighty Kids DoSomething.Org Club, Ms Toya Tiffany/LTR Unlimited, DJ Hunid Racks, Naked Juice, Izze (by Pepsi), BBG BMX, Freestyle Force, Mass Motion Dance Academy & Bosma Dance Project, Boston's Chocolate Walking Tours ThePinkBlogger.Com, Sweet Tomatoes Pizza, Citizen's Bank, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc., HotHead Magazine, Granite LLC, Platinum Limos LLC, Liberty School Butterfly Farm & Gardens, The Chicken & Rice Guys, Boston Skyzone, TLZ Photography, Arts Boston...

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nicki Minaj Partners With KMart For New Fashion Line!

Nicki Minaj Kmart

Nicki Minaj is going natural — relatively speaking. The singer and American Idol judge attended the March 1 launch in L.A. of her fashion collaboration with Kmart and Shop Your Way in a feminine (but form-fitting, of course) pink and gray Rebecca Minkoff dress and makeup that was neutral and natural, nothing like the colorful and outlandish looks she's famous for.

The "Super Bass" singer told Us Weekly at the event that she's currently in a new style phase. "It's just a more, I would say, a sensual, natural, sexier look. Like to me, I did the Harajuku stuff. I did the crazy stuff. And now I kind of want to tone that back, and it's not toning my personality back, it's just showing like I don't only have to do that," says the 30-year-old chart-topper.

Nicki Minaj Wears Minimal Makeup, Looks Stunning

At a live press conference in Hollywood on Friday, Nicki answered all her fan's burning questions via ShopYourWay.com, and she said her collection is going to be filled with tons of "quality" pieces. "My big thing is that it cannot look cheesy and cheap, and that is what I want to give my beautiful Barbz."  On what to expect in the collection: "I tend to love animal print, and my fans seem to love that, so I'll definitely have some animal print in there. I love pops of color. Anyone that knows me, knows that I love color. So I definitely want to have some neons in there that just make you feel bad. I've been wearing a lot of Alexander McQueen dresses lately, and I feel like it makes you feel slimmer and longer, so I want to have those cuts in terms of dresses in the line."
"With me doing the clothing line now, it's like I definitely don't want people to think, 'Oh, well, she's only going to have crazy stuff in her line," Minaj told Us. "I want them to know…I'm doing this for women in general, to feel beautiful and sexy, and all of these dresses that I've been wearing lately, any woman can wear it and feel confident." The line will be available this fall at select Kmart stores and online at shopyourway.com/nicki

Articles courtesy of Usmagazine.com & MTV.com